Enrich contacts with emails and phone numbers from LinkedIn
The key to a personalized approach? Exporting and enriching LinkedIn contacts with their emails and phone numbers. Identify your future contacts from a group on LinkedIn and retrieve their emails and phone numbers from LinkedIn. With real-time data, you can prospect them with a message that is targeted and in line with their interests.
How does it work?
Choose a group whose contacts you want to enrich
The first step is to identify groups that interest you and in which you know your target is sensitive.
Launch your automation
- Click on the Kaspr Widget.
- Name your automation: This is the name of the search so you can find it later on Kaspr
- Select a workflow to determine the action to perform: Enrichment, Enrichment with email pro, Enrichment with phone, Enrichment with email pro and phone or LinkedIn invitation and messages. To learn more about these available scenarios, click here
- Choose a list created on Kaspr and the total number of leads to enrich (depending on the number of credits you have).
- Then launch your automation and view the results on your Kaspr space.
See the results
Once you have launched your automation, you can see the results directly on you Kaspr Dashboard. In the automation section, you will find the corresponding workflow select it and find your search in the search tab and click on “profiles”. Once you have your enriched contacts list with emails and phone numbers, you can export them to your CRM or as an Excel or CSV file.
You now know how to export and enrich a contact list with emails and phone numbers from a LinkedIn group, but you can also do the same thing from a LinkedIn post.
The sales automation feature is available on the enterprise license