Enrich LinkedIn contacts from a post !
Everything is possible with Kaspr!
In addition to being able to export and enrich a list of LinkedIn contacts, you can also export and enrich contacts who like and comment on a LinkedIn post that you identify!
Your approach can be personalized by sending them an email, invitation / LinkedIn message, or by calling them with an approach tailored to the theme chosen in the keywords entered.
How does it work?
The first step is to identify posts that interest you and which you know your target is sensitive.
Display the post
- Choose your post
- Click on the setting of the post
- Select “copy the Link of the post”
- Paste the link in another other window : This will allow Kaspr to identify from which post you want to export the contacts and then enrich them with emails and numbers or send them a LinkedIn invitation.
Launch the automation
- Click on the Kaspr Widget.
- Name your automation: This is the name of the search so you can find it later on Kaspr
- Select a workflow to determine the action to perform: Enrichment, Enrichment with email pro, Enrichment with phone, Enrichment with email pro and phone or LinkedIn invitation and messages. To learn more about these available scenarios, click here
- Type : Enter the type of information you want to export (likes, comments or all)
- Choose a list created on Kaspr and the total number of leads to enrich (depending on the number of credits you have).
- Then launch your automation and view the results on your Kaspr space.
See the results
Once you have launched your automation, you can see the results directly on you Kaspr Dashboard where you can export them to your CRM or as an Excel or CSV file.
The sales automation feature is available on the enterprise license